Knowledge Management Expert
Changing the Game. Together
ACAL is a value-driven fast-paced management consulting firm and we are committed to unlocking the potential of those who advance the world. We collaborate with clients to dig up valid data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, root causes, and explicit logic. The goal is to uncover moments of insight—and to have the courage to embrace, and act on, the truths that surface.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Knowledge Management Expert to drive knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programs and contribute to the development of knowledge management standards, methods and enablers to support consistent, end-to-end service execution. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding and upholding the knowledge management standards and approach by contributing to and executing the knowledge plan for the organization.
- Develop a comprehensive sector-wide and institutional Knowledge Management (KM) platform, database and information repository.
- Continuously ensure that the KM) platform is accurate, accessible and up to date
- Develop tools policies and guidelines to ensure effective, comprehensive and compliant reporting and report management. This will encompass - quarterly progress reports, which will include progress with project implementation, achievements of the project objective level indicators and the intermediate indicators, progress of sub-projects, implementation of safeguards if any, updates against budgets, challenges, mitigation measures, etc.
- Develop impact evaluation and quality assurance frameworks for all projects and key initiatives
- Maintain and update project databases
- Develop mechanisms for collection and storage of data to improve accessibility, Systematic identification, packaging, and dissemination of information appropriately for the various stakeholders.
- Develop a Management Information System (MIS) that will help in the capturing, storing, processing and circulation of project information to inform decision-making and improve the overall performance programs. The MIS will facilitate the collection of data from partners and other stakeholders. Each data input will be specific for each stakeholder to prevent duplication.
- Document lessons learned and other indicators during implementation to support implementation with a view to improving performance.
What you need
- Master’s degree in International Development, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or another relevant analytical field.
- At least 7 years' experience in Knowledge Management activities
- 3-5 years of professional experience in complex data analysis, management, reporting and quality assurance.
- Experience in leading, coordinating and managing Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) systems for economic analysis
- A broad understanding of MIS in the context of M&E/KM
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in cross-cultural, and present complex ideas to a non-specialist audience