PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCING
Changing the Game. Together
ACAL is a value-driven fast-paced management consulting firm and we are committed to unlocking the potential of those who advance the world. We collaborate with clients to dig up valid data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, root causes, and explicit logic. The goal is to uncover moments of insight—and to have the courage to embrace, and act on, the truths that surface.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with investment knowledge, strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and investment accounting experience to enhance the team. The successful candidate must be able to interact skillfully with external fund administrators, clients, and multiple business partners.
- Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Carry out business development activities to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Oversee financial modeling and perform analytic analysis of transactions
- Manage due diligence work-streams
- Manage overall transaction process, workstreams, and timelines
- Regularly present and report clear, timely and accurate information on financial performance to support decision-making
- Determine revenue requirements to meet Project funding needs
- Assist TA with the due diligence and structuring of investment projects
- Coordinate with key stakeholders – including Legal Risk, Environmental and Social, Development Impact, and Macroeconomics – to successfully process investment projects and ensure compliance with overarching policy and legal frameworks
- Conduct industry research, network at regional and global industry conferences, and create country-focused and regional market mappings
What you need
- 7-10+ years of experience at a top investment bank, a private investment firm, or in a lead finance role within a corporate with significant experience in structuring transactions in equity, debt, or across financial products;
- Significant experience building and managing financial models in Excel;
- Strong communication skills and analytical abilities and an insightful, structured way of presenting investment cases;
- Experience in public finance/ public investment projects
- Strong deal execution experience