ICT and Digital Marketing Officer
Changing the Game. Together
ACAL is a value-driven fast-paced management consulting firm and we are committed to unlocking the potential of those who advance the world. We collaborate with clients to dig up valid data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, root causes, and explicit logic. The goal is to uncover moments of insight—and to have the courage to embrace, and act on, the truths that surface.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an ICT and Digital Marketing Officer to provide detailed technical analysis of existing systems and give guidance on the requirements for the ongoing development of new systems, and quality assurance for their implementation. The successful candidate will be the key liaison between the Project Manager and other project stakeholders to ensure that all software development activities are performed to a high standard and that the project’s outcomes are achieved.
- Prepare clear and concise specifications and documentation that communicates requirements to service providers using industry-standard approaches
- Collaborating with teams to find optimal architecture approaches for each project, including software transition plans and sustainable solutions for existing tools
- Consolidate and report key performance indicators obtained from local service groups
- Advise system developers on design, tools, licensing, implementation and support of ICT software infrastructure
- Contribute to an initial technology assessment of the project environment, including gap analysis and recommendations for the approach to the implementation phase
- Review technical plans prepared by partners and advise on feasibility and soundness of the proposed approach
- Assist in technical evaluation of procurement activities where requested by partners.
- Provide quality reports during and after delivery of software solutions by project partners
- Monitor and measure project progress and prepare project reports as required.
- Plan and execute change management activities to ensure efficient transition into operations and utilization of project deliverables by the projects
- Facilitate customer workshops/interviews to collect, analyze, validate and document business requirements, processes, business rules, and workflows
- Plan, design and execute application testing, user testing and release management
- Maintain records of project files and other supporting documents
- Contribute to the dissemination and sharing of best practices and lessons learned for planning and knowledge building
What you need
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferably in computer science or information systems. A relevant Bachelor’s degree in related studies, combined with an additional 2 years’ experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the implementation of complex software development projects is required especially in the fields of Architecture Planning, Client/Support Services, Business Process Mapping, ICT Formulation, Enterprise System Design, and Implementation
- Extensive experience in public financial management project management.
- Experience in process improvement consulting